Human Resources Department
Educator Effectiveness -- Click Here !
Mapleton Public Schools (District 1) is dedicated to attracting and retaining high quality teachers, administrators, and support staff and is committed to providing focused professional development programs and competitive compensation packages to its employees.
Vacancy notices are posted on our website, as well as on the receptionest desk at the administration building. Applications for all positions are completed online.
Applications are carefully considered in the area(s) of preparation, preference and license. Consequently, it is to the advantage of the applicant to make certain his or her file is complete.
Please select the job link to get information on job vacancies.
We appreciate your interest in our school district!
Human Resources staff contact information
- Mike Crawford, Executive Director, 303-853-1006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robyn Volkmann, Certified Staff Human Resources Specialist, 303-853-1009, email@example.com
- Juli Christenson, Classified Staff Human Resources Specialist, 303-853-1017, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheryl LeProwse, Benefits Specialist, 303-853-1004, email@example.com
- Jayna Burtner, Executive Secretary of Professional Development/HR, 303-853-1006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lina Burmann, Substitute Coordinator/Receptionist, 303-853-1002, email@example.com.
- Fax number 303-853-1092
Mapleton Public Schools, Adams County District #1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race color, national origin, sex or handicap in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries may be referred to the Director of Human Resources, 591 East 80Th. Avenue, Denver, CO 80229, (303) 853-1000, or the US Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80204, (303) 844-2991.
May 21 - High School/Intermediate Orchestra 7 p.m., Rosa Auditorium
May 22 - Beginning Band Concert, 7 p.m., Rosa Auditorium
May 23 - Choir Concert, 7 p.m., Rosa Auditorium
May 27 - Memorial Day Holiday, all schools and offices closed
May 28 - Board meeting, 6 p.m., Admin Office (591 E. 80th Ave., Denver)