Have a fun and safe summer!
Mapleton's parents are their children's first and most important teacher. Mapleton supports our parents in helping promote a positive educational environment both at school and home.
Parents are encouraged to collaborate with school directors and teachers to make sure their child is receiving the best education possible. Mapleton understands the value of the parent-child connection in the learning process.
2012-13 No Child Left Behind Parent Information
- School Choice and Supplemental Services Information.
- The following schools offer Supplemental Education Services and Choice based upon their 2011-12 school accreditation rating:
- These schools have been identified as not needing improvement:
- Adventure Elementary (K-6)
- Colorado Connections Academy (K-12)
- Explore Elementary (K-6)
- Valley View (K-8)
- York International (K-12)
- Supplemental Services Providers
- School Choice Summary
- Teacher Qualifications
June 25 - Board of Education meeting, 6 p.m., Administration Office, 591 E. 80th Ave., Denver
July 4-5- All District offices will be CLOSED for the Independence Day Holiday
Aug. 19 - First day of school, grades 1-12. Check your school calendar for more information!