Make payments and add money to your child's school lunch account with My School Bucks!
Please note: There is no convenience fee to add money to your child's account!
My School Bucks is an online payment system that allows parents to pay for their student's meals online 24-hours a day using a bank account, Visa or Mastercard credit cards. This system simplifies bookkeeping and helps to ensure your child always has lunch money.
Getting ready to set up your My School Bucks account:
- You will need an email account
- You will need a credit card to make a My School Bucks payment
- You will be required to enter the following information for each child:
- US State - enter Colorado
- Child's school District - Enter Mapleton Public Schools
- Child's school name
- Child's school ID number OR Child's first and last name, and birth date
- Child's physical mailing address
Parents or guardians who are struggling to cover the cost of school meals are encouraged to complete a Free and Reduced Federal lunch application. The information on the form is confidential and isn’t shared with any agency outside of Mapleton Public Schools. You can find information regarding the Free and Reduced Federal application by clicking here.
If parents have questions about the change to the charging procedure, please contact Nutrition Services at 303.853.1117.