Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
- District Adopted Budget
- District Financial Audit
- Salary Schedule or Policies
- Financial Data File for FY16-17
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary
Mapleton provides services for more than 8,000 students this year and employs more than 800 certified staff, classified staff and administrators. Mapleton Public Schools values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders, including staff, students, parents, and community members and local businesses.