To ensure that students and staff are provided a safe environment where everyone is empowered to achieve and contribute to his or her community, country and world.
To engage and inspire the growth of diverse learners through educational opportunities that are rigorous, inclusive and responsive.
- Provide cooperative learning communities that include differentiated learning experiences.
- Develop assertive learners who are confident and determined to persevere.
- Promote individual and collective responsibility through targeted instruction.
- Foster empathetic choices and responses in academic and social settings.
- Model self-control through words and actions that contribute to individual success.
- Provide cooperative learning communities that cultivate differentiated learning experiences through timely communication that is consistent and transparent.
- Acknowledge that risk-taking involves assertive learners and leaders that support one another to do what is best for the school-community.
- Our responsibility is to provide relevant and comprehensive instruction that encourages the whole-child to reach success.
- Ensure that empathetic decisions are made with the students’ academic and personal needs being the priority.
- Model self-control through words and actions that contribute to our school-community success.