Mapleton and ESS - Working together for students!
Mapleton Public Schools proudly partners with ESS to fulfill classroom substitute needs.
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions, including substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school support staff.
An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
For a complete job description of a substitute teacher, click here.
- Colorado 3 or 5 year sub authorization or current Colorado teaching license
- 1 year substitute authorizations will be considered on a case by case basis
- HS Diploma/GED
- Criminal History Clearance
- Teacher: $180 per diem
ESS Contact: Rafael Botello, 720-202-3549, email@example.com
Online Application: https://jobs.willsubplus.com/jobs?districtIds=1832
For frequently asked questions, click here.