Your Mapleton Accounts are now Westerra Accounts:
Information was mailed to all members with details on How to access Your accounts beginning Monday, Dec. 23, including:
• Your new account number
• How to change your automated transactions
• New products, services, and technology
• Easy access to your funds with a free debit card
As a result of the merger, these conveniences are now available to you:
• Free Visa debit card with cash back rewards
• Free mobile banking, Apple Pay, eStatements, online banking, and bill pay
• Free CardNav App to receive real-time transaction notifications, for added security
• 1000 free ATMs in Colorado
• 200 Colorado CO-OP shared branching locations
• No overdraft fees with debit cards -- If you use your debit card at a merchant or ATM, and there are not sufficient funds in your account, the transaction will simply be denied, without any fees.
*As an exclusive offer for members of Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union—and employees of the school district and their families—you will receive a free annual State or National Parks Pass on the spot with a Financial Checkup. The requirement to open an account to receive the pass is waived through June 30, 2020. Schedule your Financial Checkup by calling 303.321.4209 or click here.
Free Financial Seminars and Online Resources for Members, Students and the Community
Members and potential members are invited to attend free financial seminars, use Westerra's online financial literacy tools, and have conversations with credit union staff to find answers to their questions. Westerra also provides grants to schools and makes presentations in classrooms to help our educational community with their important mission.