• Health Services Allergies

    If your child has a severe Allergy, you will be given an Anaphylaxis Health Care Plan. Please sign and have it filled out and signed by your child’s doctor. Please check in allergy medicine with the Health Assistant or front office. A Self-Carry contract must be completed with the Allergy Health Care Plan if you, the nurse, and your doctor agree that your child can carry the Epinephrine device.  If your child has an allergy and you DO NOT want to have medicine at school, please contact the school district nurse consultant.

    Click here to visit the Nutrition Services Department for information regarding food allergies.