Frequently asked questions about iVisions
How will I log into iVisions?
Log into the Internet and go to https://portal.mapleton.us/ivisions. Click on the "Login" tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Simply enter the same user name (normally that is your lastname first name initial) and password that you use for your district computer. You’ll then be asked for information to confirm your identity. You’ll need to know the last four digits of your social security number, your zip code (which will need to match the zip code already on file in the payroll system) and your date of birth.
If you are a substitute for the district and need to register, contact Mapleton's HR Department to get a username and password.
What will I find when I log into iVisions?
You will be able to find the following information using the dropdown menus:
- Pay stubs
- The calendar year pay history
- Employee tax forms
- Leave balances
- Address and emergency contact information
- Certificates, endorsements and education information (it may take a few weeks for the education information to be accurately updated)
What kind of payroll and tax information will I see?
Using the dropdown tab called Pay/Tax Information, you can view:
- Employee pay
- Calendar year pay history: provides a quick overview of current calendar year-to-date totals
- Employee W2s: allows you to see W2s that have been processed
Please note to obtain your 2015 W2 information, as well as payroll information prior to 2016 you must contact payroll at 303-853-1112.
If I have problems, whom do I contact?