Young learners thrive with an early introduction to numbers and letters. Mapleton's high-quality preschool program offers developmentally appropriate instruction in an engaging and nurturing environment. As a community leader in early childhood education, Mapleton offers limited, competitively priced tuitions spots for half-day morning or afternoon as well as full-day preschool. Mapleton's Preschool Program serves children three and four years of age (must be three by October 1).
- Full-day with before and aftercare | $250/week
- Full-day preschool ONLY | $200/week
- Half-day preschool | $325/month
Half-day preschool is offered at seven schools in Mapleton. Full-day preschool classrooms are hosted at Achieve Academy (9100 Poze Blvd., Thornton, Global Primary Academy (7480 N. Broadway, Denver), and Trailside Academy (2300 W. 67th Pl., Denver).
Transportation to school is provided for families living with the district boundaries and for regular school hours only (full day and half-day programming). Transportation is not available for before and aftercare.
Full-day preschool includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Before and aftercare for working families
- Achieve Academy | 6:45 - 8:25 a.m. and 3:30 - 5:15 p.m.
- Global Primary Academy | 6:45 - 8:00 a.m. and 3:15 - 5:15 p.m.
- Trailside Academy | 6:45 - 8:00 a.m. and 3:15 - 5:15 p.m
Apply for enrollment in Mapleton's Preschool Program
- Apply for enrollment by March 31, 2020, to be included in the first round of screenings for CPP placements and lottery (tuition) placements.
- Families new to Mapleton can begin the enrollment process online.
- Families with students currently attending a Mapleton school should log in using their current Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account to begin the online enrollment process.
Once you have completed the online enrollment process, you will receive an email letting you know you have completed the necessary steps to be included in our screening and placement process.
In-district students will be contacted in April 2020 to schedule a screening. Out-of-district students will be contacted in September 2020, if there is space available. It is critical that you keep your contact information current with us, any changes please contact the Welcome Center at 303-853-1780. Your child’s preschool screening will be scheduled via email.
The email you receive upon completing the online enrollment application does not confirm placement into one of our preschool programs. Placement notifications for preschool will be sent out in June.