Is an online school right for you?
There are many reasons to consider attending an online school.
You might be a Mapleton Online student if....
- You are a self-directed learner who is able to get started and complete projects on your own.
- You like to use the Internet to explore a wide variety of interests.
- You learn best by doing projects and assignments.
- You feel comfortable communicating through email, video chat, and text.
- You like to form 1:1 relationships with teachers and classmates.
- You prefer to keep your own schedule throughout the day.
- Your job or activities schedule requires you to have flexibility with scheduling your day.
You might be a Mapleton Online family if...
- You like to be involved in your student's education.
- You prefer frequent communication with your child's teachers.
- You are able to maintain a daily schedule at home.
- Learning at home is part of your family culture.
- An at-home schedule works best with your family's routines and beliefs.
- You like having access to materials and texts at home.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.