District Accountability Committee
The District Accountability Advisory Committee (DAAC) meetings monthly to review district updates, provide input on budget preparation, and may make recommendations to the Board of Education.
During the 2020-21 school year, DAAC was charged with the following:
- Review and comment on District goals and objectives for the 2020-21 school year with an emphasis on the Unified Improvement Plan, as well as the Board’s Community Engagement Plan
- Provide input to the Board concerning the Conduct and Discipline Code
- Review and comment on District budget priorities for the 2020-21 school year
- Review and comment on charter applications prior to consideration by the Board
- Review and comment on Federal grants submitted by the District
- Serve as the District Title 1 Parent Committee
- Serve as the District Wellness Committee
- Serve as the District Personnel Evaluation Council
- Serve as the District Safe and Drug-Free Schools Advisory Council
DAAC will meet in September to review areas of study for the upcoming school year. If you are interested in serving as a member of Mapleton's DAAC, please contact Brian Fuller, Executive Director of Assessment and Accountability, 303.853.1041.
DAAC 2021 - 2022 Meeting Schedule
Online/Virtual Meetings, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
If voted upon by members, physical meetings will resume in the Administration Building Board Room.
- Tuesday, September 21 - Link will be available soon.
- Tuesday, October 19
- Tuesday, November 23
- Tuesday, December 7
- Tuesday, January 18
- Tuesday, February 15
- Tuesday, March 15
- Tuesday, April 19
- Tuesday, May 17