Mill Levy Project Updates
Thank you, Mapleton!
It's official! The Mapleton community said YES to 4A and YES to investing in students! More than 58% of Mapleton voters, equaling 5,336 votes, voted in favor of the mill levy override.
The approval of the 4A Mill Levy Override will:
- Enhance mental health, safety, and security across the district.
- Maintain competitive salaries for teachers and staff
- Expand career and technical preparation opportunities for Mapleton students
- Rebuild the “Final Four!”
- Achieve Academy
- Explore PreK-8 Campus expansion
- Meadow Community School
- York International School
Thank you for investing in Mapleton students!!
"Final Four" School Construction Updates
Explore/Preschool on Poze (Explore Campus expansion)
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program expansions at Mapleton high schools
Mental health, safety, and security across the district
Competitive salaries for teachers and staff - Mapleton's starting salary for a first-year teacher is $57,000, one of the highest in the Denver metro area!