• Frequently Asked Questions

    For information about Salary Advancement, please check out the attached Frequently Asked Questions document. 


    Coursework Approval


    If the education course you are looking at taking is unrelated to the current teaching assignment, a written request for approval must be submitted prior to enrollment in the course.  To complete the coursework approval form:


    1. Log into your 
      Frontline Central account.
    2. Go to My Forms then Forms I Can Start.
    3. Scroll to the Application for Coursework Approval (Salary Advancement) Licensed Staff Only 
    4. Click on Start this Form to complete


    Licensed Agreement