School and Community Engagement
Connecting Mapleton, the community and you!
The Mapleton Public Schools School and Community Engagement Department's purpose is to support School District administration, schools and the Board of Education in their communication with internal and external stakeholders. The goal is to build support for a positive educational environment for students, staff, parents and the community through relationships that foster a sense of trust, cohesiveness, and understanding of Mapleton Public Schools. The School and Community Engagement Department supports the following objectives:
- Maintain an effective two-way communication system between the School District and its stakeholders;
- Distribute accurate, timely information about School District policies, programs, procedures, achievements, decisions and critical issues;
- Eliminate rumors and misinformation; and
- Promote and encourage feedback, suggestions and ideas from the community and staff members with programs and practices.
Up-to-date, in-depth information and event details made available via:
- District Website
- Maple Leaf Newsletter - Mailed to all District households and businesses, also available in all District schools.
- Learning Link - Parent newsletter sent home with students on a monthly basis every month during the school year. Sign up to receive it via email, email@example.com
- MPS Insider - Staff newsletter distributed to all staff on a monthly basis every month during the school year.
- Social Media - 'Like' us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Emergency Notifications - School closure information and all other time-sensitive information will be made available through the following outlets: School status bar (www.mapleton.us), auto dial system, local media outlets.
We want to hear from you! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit comments, feedback or share good news about student and staff accomplishments!
Chief Communications Officer
Manager of Marketing and Digital Strategy
Communications Specialist/Grant Writer
Executive Secretary/District Translator
7350 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221