October is National Bullying Prevention Month
Every October, schools and organizations across the country join STOMP Out Bullying™ in observing National Bullying Prevention Month. The goal: encourage schools, communities and organizations to work together to stop bullying and cyberbullying and put an end to hatred and racism by increasing awareness of the prevalence and impact of all forms of bullying on all children of all ages. Mapleton Public Schools is beginning to launch Olweus Bullying Prevention program, Our efforts to end bullying will last more than the first week in October! We plan on working on bullying prevention as much as possible with our students, teachers and community. Treating each other with respect is #TheMapletonWay.
Integrated Services stems from Mapleton’s commitment to improving service and outcomes for children. Using a holistic approach to individual students and schools, Integrated Services aims to provide a comprehensive range of services at the school level and resources to respond to student needs.
Family Support Resources - This site offers links to housing support, food support, health care information, crisis lines, and other support resources for families.
- Free COVID-19 testing sites
- Can I go to school today?
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment - COVID in Colorado
- Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 resources
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease - National Association of School Psychologists
- Helping children cope with the stress of COVID-19 - World Health Organization
- CDC Mental Health and Coping
- CO HELP | 303.389.1687 or 1.877.462.2911
- Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-TALK (8255) Text to Talk 38255
- Safe 2 Tell Colorado 1-877-542-7233
- Mapleton Wellness
Executive Director of Integrated Services
Assistant Director of Integrated Services, Special Population
Secretary, Special Populations
Director of Integrated Services, Health Services
Secretary, Health Services
7350 N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80221