Student Records
  • Parents or former students must make requests for all records in writing. 

    If a student is over 18 years old, the parent no longer has rights to the records and the records request may only come from the student.

    Click Here for the district's Record Release Form.



Contact Information

  • Suzy Ott

    Administrative Assistant, Integrated Services



    7350 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221