Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union
Exciting announcement from the Credit Union!
The membership of Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union voted by an overwhelming margin of 80 percent last month to merge with Westerra Credit Union. We are very excited about the additional branches, expanded services, and continued focus on financial education this merger will bring the Mapleton community. Members will be kept informed of the merger transitional plans, and when Westerra branches and services will be available to all members, as more information becomes available. Full integration of Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union operations will take place throughout the next few months. Read the full Westerra October Newsletter.
It’s business-as-usual at Mapleton Credit Union for the coming months!
Your Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union account is still an active account.
• Please continue to access your account at the Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union office at 591 E. 80th Ave., Denver.
• Office hours continue to be: Monday Noon–4 p.m., Tuesday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Wednesday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Continue to conduct transactions as you typically do — electronically, by mail or in the Credit Union office.
• Continue to call Betty and Jan at the Credit Union office with your questions at 303.288.2066.
You will receive information well in advance of any changes. Watch your mail for more information. Learn more.
Mapleton Public Schools is pleased to offer a Federal Credit Union to employees and the community!
Please take a minute to read the benefits of our Credit Union. If you are already a member, take advantage of our services! Once a member, always a member! If you would like to join, come in and complete the application card with a minimum deposit of $26.00.
Credit Union Benefits and Service Items
- Interest on savings
- Signature loans
- Collateral (secured loans)
- ACH receiver of payments or deposits
- Direct deposit of Social Security, VA, and Government checks
- Direct deposit of PERA checks
- Free Notary Service
- Payroll deduction for loan payments or savings deposit
- Christmas Club account
- Vacation Club accounts
- Traveler's checks
- NADA Used Car Guide
- Certificates of Deposit
- NADA Car Guide
FEES AND CHARGES
- $1.00 - One-time Entrance Fee
- $3.00 - Excess Check Fee
- $20.00 - Filing Fees
- $20.00 - Return Check Fee
- $25.00 - Return ACH Fee
- $15.00 - Loan Processing Fee
591 E. 80th Ave. Denver, CO 80229
Monday 12 - 4 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Credit Union observes all Federal holidays and school closures.
Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union is offering a special $500 loan to all members who qualify! The loan must be repaid by payroll deduction payments. The interest rate will be 18 percent.