Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union
The Credit Union is open all summer long!
Please take a minute to read the benefits of our Credit Union. If you are already a member, take advantage of our services! Once a member, always a member! If you would like to join, come in and complete the application card with a minimum deposit of $26.00.
Credit Union Benefits and Service Items
- Interest on savings
- Signature loans
- Collateral (secured loans)
- ACH receiver of payments or deposits
- Direct deposit of Social Security, VA, and Government checks
- Direct deposit of PERA checks
- Free Notary Service
- Payroll deduction for loan payments or savings deposit
- Christmas Club account
- Vacation Club accounts
- Traveler's checks
- NADA Used Car Guide
- Certificates of Deposit
- NADA Car Guide
FEES AND CHARGES
- $1.00 - One-time Entrance Fee
- $3.00 - Excess Check Fee
- $20.00 - Filing Fees
- $20.00 - Return Check Fee
- $25.00 - Return ACH Fee
- $15.00 - Loan Processing Fee
591 E. 80th Ave. Denver, CO 80229
Monday 12 - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Credit Union observes all Federal holidays and school closures.
Mapleton Public Schools Federal Credit Union is offering a special $500 loan to all members who qualify! The loan must be repaid by payroll deduction payments. The interest rate will be 18 percent.