IB Middle Years Programme (MYP)
The MYP consists of eight subject groups:
- Arts (Performing and Visual)
- Individuals and Societies
- Language Acquisition
- Language and Literature
- Physical and Health Education
and a culminating, independent project in the sophomore year.
Student study is supported by a minimum of 50 hours of instruction per subject group in each academic year. In years 4 and 5, students have the option to take courses from six of the eight subject groups, which provides greater flexibility.
- Academic Honesty Policy (updated 5/17/22)
- Admissions Policy (updated 2/02/21)
- Assessment Policy (updated 5/17/22)
- Inclusion Policy (updated 3/03/21)
- Language Policy (updated 5/17/22)
Learn more about the IB MYP Programme by clicking on the links below: