Welcome to Achieve Academy!
An Achiever who CARES, turns into a Leader who shares!
Our Leadership Philosophy: To ensure that students become leaders in the community by Cooperating with others, being Assertive in and out of the classroom, taking Responsibility for their actions, displaying Empathy for others and having Self-control in all situations.
This will be accomplished through leadership and teamwork that will lead to ACHIEVER success.
Parents, does your child show the CARES traits at home? Let us know! Follow this link to download our Cares Connection aPAWlause form. Fill it out at home and send it back to school. We want to celebrate our students who live the CARES traits in school and at home as well!
To ensure that students and staff are provided a safe environment where everyone is empowered to achieve and contribute to his or her community, country and world.
To engage and inspire the growth of diverse learners through educational opportunities that are rigorous, inclusive and responsive.
* Provide cooperative learning communities that include differentiated learning experiences.
* Develop assertive learners who are confident and determined to persevere.
* Promote individual and collective responsibility through targeted instruction.
* Foster empathetic choices and responses in academic and social settings.
* Model self-control through words and actions that contribute to individual success.
* Provide cooperative learning communities that cultivate differentiated learning experiences through timely communication that is consistent and transparent.
* Acknowledge that risk-taking involves assertive learners and leaders that support one another to do
what is best for the school-community.
* Our responsibility is to provide relevant and comprehensive instruction that encourages the whole-child to reach success.
* Ensure that empathetic decisions are made with the students’ academic and personal needs being the priority.
* Model self-control through words and actions that contribute to our school-community success.
Achieve Academy News
CMAS testing will begin April 3rd through April18th for students in grades 3rd-8th. Good attendance is critical on these days so we do not have to pull your student out of class for make-up testing. It’s important your student gets a good night sleep and eats properly to be prepared to do his/her best. Also avoid scheduling appointments that will pull your child out of school on these days. Thank you for your assistance in making sure that all students can do their best on CMAS testing! April 3rd, 4th, 5th (Grades 4, 5, 7, 8), April 9th, 10th, 11th (Grades 3, 4, 5, 6), April 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th (Grades 5, 6, 7, 8)
Using the online Infinite Campus Parent Portal Annual Update tool, you can update your family's information easily from anywhere with an internet connection. Please complete the Annual Update process by Friday, April 26, so we can confirm your child's spot at his/her school.
From family-like environments to small-by-design schools, we know Mapleton is a great place to work, but we thought we would let some of our teachers tell you what they like about working in Mapleton. Check out Mapleton’s new #WhyIWorkHere video series to hear from teachers and staff throughout the district why you should consider joining the Mapleton team today!