Mapleton Public Schools is pleased to offer extensive early childhood education programming. We serve more than 500 preschool students at seven Mapleton schools. Our preschool program is fully inclusive, meeting the needs of all learners. Mapleton’s Early Childhood Education program serves families qualifying for the Colorado Preschool Program as well as families interested in tuition-based preschool. Students who will be 3-or-4-years-old by October 1 of the current school year are eligible to be screened for preschool.
Preschool Enrollment Timeline:
- Preschool applications for enrollment accepted
- Evaluations for eligibility-based assistance will be scheduled in the spring
- Eligibility-based assistance appointments and school placements
- Lottery for tuition placements: Families who have completed the application and expressed interest in tuition preschool are offered placement by random lottery selection
- June - August
- Ongoing eligibility-based assistance appointments and placement
2019-20 Early Childhood Education Education Program brochure
Early Childhood Education Handbook
Applications for 2019-20 Enrollment
Mapleton Public Schools is proud to offer quality early learning opportunities to all families through eligibility-based assistance and tuition-based programs. Applications for the 2019-20 school year for Mapleton's preschool and toddler care programs will be available in January.
If you are interested in a tuition preschool spot, we will hold the first round of the lottery on April 30. Placement notifications will be sent out in May and June.
If you are not interested in a tuition spot, screenings will be held in May and placement notifications will be sent out in June.
Email email@example.com for more information.