Thank you, Mapleton!
It's official! The Mapleton community said YES to 4A and YES to investing in students! More than 58% of Mapleton voters, equaling 5,336 votes, voted in favor of the mill levy override.
The approval of the 4A Mill Levy Override will:
- Enhance mental health, safety, and security across the district.
- Maintain competitive salaries for teachers and staff
- Expand career and technical preparation opportunities for Mapleton students
- Rebuild the “Final Four!”
- Achieve Academy
- Explore PreK-8 Campus expansion
- Meadow Community School
- York International School
Thank you for investing in Mapleton students!!