High School Athletics
Skyview Wolverines High School Sports Registration
In order to participate in official practices and competitions at Mapleton, students must have clearance from the Skyview Athletics Department by filling out the Athletic Registration. All steps including payment will be online.
Prior to registering any student-athlete, please make sure you have the following components in order to complete the registration process. Missing any of the components will limit your ability to complete the athletic registration.
- An electronic copy of an active physical (a physical that was performed with the last 365 days)
- This may include a PDF copy or a picture of the physical.
- Information regarding medical insurance
- Must include the insurance company name as well as the policy number
- If you do not have medical insurance, please click here to be sent to our webpage regarding obtaining insurance through K&K Insurance.
- A debit/credit card for payment
High School Sports Fees
Any student participating in athletics must pay an athletic fee. Payment is the last part of the registration and is required to finalize the registration process online.
- High School Fee
- $50 per sport, $100 maximum